1. BM dress #4 was finished last night. Hooray!
2. It is Oldest Friend’s birthday today. She is 29, which makes me go EEP because that means I turn 29 one week from today. And I haven’t even thought about what I might like to do for my birthday, because all I ever think about anymore is wedding crap.
3. Except last night, when we went over to our friend Julie’s new place (she moved in with her boyfriend!) and had Game Night, meaning everyone except me played with a wii and some other game system and I visited with people and finally got to see the necklace Julie made me for the wedding with green pearls I bought in China back in November of 2005. It was nice to have an evening where I hardly thought about wedding at all.
4. I am really annoyed at my skin. Like, really really annoyed. I hope this doxycycline stuff works soon, because my skin looks the worst it’s been in about 3 years right now. Good thing I have makeup I can cake on if I need to!
5. I wrote out 18 thankyou notes today for the work shower gifts. When it comes time to write our wedding thankyou notes, I am NOT writing them all myself.
6. Fridays are the best days. I hope it’s nice this weekend.
7. Petra has taken to sitting in a small cardboard boxtop that has some weird poky cutout bits (one of the shower gifts was a glass creamer/sugar bowl that were stuck in this thing). I don’t know why she likes it so much. You’d think the cardboard poky bits would be uncomfortable, but she can’t be dissuaded.