1. One of my relatives has won several Oscars.
2. I have been in one take of one scene in a movie (it wasn’t the take used in the final film.)
3. I remember watching the Challenger blow up on TV; my classroom was watching the live broadcast. I was only six, so I don’t think I really understood the full meaning of the event, but some of the older kids and the teachers were very upset.
4. I saw the last concert performed by Sublime before the death of the lead singer.
5. I’ve never broken a bone (that I know of).
6. One time, I was 10 feet away from Gwen Stefani’s belly button.
7. I haven’t slept more than 6 hours a night since last weekend, and I usually sleep 7-8.
8. Someone named Brian Foster emailed me this morning. It wasn’t the one I wrote about.
9. My toes are somewhat prehensile.
10. I used to climb all manner of trees, but I haven’t been able to climb one since I was 20 years old.
OK, so which is the lie?