1. Visibly pregnant women who smoke.
2. People who get tattoos on their hands, front of the neck, and/or faces.
3. People who think tights or panty hose are pants.
4. Men who wear pants that are both tight in the legs and saggy in the bum.
5. People who eat out all the time and get fancy expensive coffee drinks, who claim that they can never travel because they don’t have any money.
6. People who call themselves vegetarian yet eat bacon.
7. People who aren’t willing to try new things.
8. People who use copious amounts of perfume or body spray.
9. Parents who don’t read to their kids.
10. Drivers who think brake lights are equivalent to a turn signal.
11. Truck nuts.